This website is operated by Nanke Design Office. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Nanke Design Office. Nanke Design Office offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
SECTION 1 – Application
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement are inconsistent with the provisions of the individual regulations in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual regulations shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual regulations.
SECTION 2 – User Registration
- We may not approve an application for registration if we determine that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and we are under no obligation to disclose the reasons.
- If you have submitted false information when applying for registration.
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- In addition, when we judges that the registration is not appropriate.
Section 3 – Purchase Agreement
- In this service, a sales contract shall be established when the User applies to us for purchase, and we notifies the User that we has accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when we delivers the product to the delivery company.
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, we may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
- In the event that the user violates these terms and conditions.
- The delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown address or prolonged absence.
- In any other cases where the relationship of trust between us and the user is deemed to have been damaged.
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, and return method for this service shall be determined by us.
Section 4 – Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other contents (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”) provided by the Service belong to us, the Contents providers, and other legitimate right holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of the Contents without permission.
Section 5 – Prohibited Matters
Users shall not commit any of the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our servers or networks.
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Acts that collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
- Act of impersonating another user.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Other acts that we deems inappropriate.
Section 6 – Suspension of provision of the Service
- We may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if we deems any of the following to be the case
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to unavoidable things such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In any other cases where we deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Section 7 – Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration
- We may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the User’s registration without prior notice in any of the following cases.
- If the user violates any of the provisions of this agreement.
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- In the event that the credit card registered by the user as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event that the user is in default of payment of fees or other obligations
- When there is no response to communication from us for a certain period of time
- When there is no use of this service for a certain period of time after the last use.
- In any other cases where we deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by us in accordance with this Article.
Section 8 – Disclaimer of warranty and disclaimer of liability
- We do not warrant that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). We do not warrant that the Service is free of defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.
- We shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Section 9 – Changes in service content
We may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
Section 11 – Treatment of Personal Information
Section 12 – Notification or communication
Notification or communication between the User and us shall be conducted in a manner determined by us. Unless the User notifies us of a change in the method specified separately by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notifications or communications to said contact information, and these notifications or communications will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Section 13 – Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations
The User may not assign or pledge to a third party his/her position in the User Agreement or rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of us.
Section 14 – Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.